Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kinda freaked....

My hubby is leaving on his cruise tomorrow. He'll be gone for 2 weeks. That's a really long time. I'm so excited for him that I'm going to deal with being alone with the kids and trying to rehearse for all that time with a smile and a great attitude. But I'd by lying if I said I wasn't freaked out. It's just kinda surreal! I have found out we'll be able to stay in contact pretty easily - so that's good.

I'm sure he'll have wonderful adventures to share with us when he comes home. And how fun will that be to be re-united- we've never been apart for more than a few days in our whole married life. That's nearly 10 years, folks. Anyway, trying to take deep breaths and just not be freaked out for the last day we have together for 2 weeks. Breath...Breath

No comments: