Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All Good Things...

It's true what they say about all good things - they must come to an end. But the truly good things are often unexptedly so and leave you with enough fond memories and gained knowledge to sustain you until the next good thing. Such was the case with Thoroughly Modern Millie - a production I had originally wanted nothing to do with, but fate stepped in and it has become an incredible experience that has tinted my future a soft shade of pink.

I will post production photos and video when I receive them. In the meantime, you can check out video of Steve and my cabaret performance of "The Song That Goes Like This" from Spamalot and video of the actual show on my Facebook.

Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm enjoyed in simple sandra.
Bless you !