Monday, August 4, 2008

Quick Update

1. Well, it was a wonderful week! I had a total blast rehearsing for the role and on top of that - I did a great job! I even impressed some important people (namely my husband) and I remembered just how much I love being onstage! So, now back to real life and costumes, hair and makeup and just getting the dang show up! Then I go on on August 20th and I can't wait!

2. The girls are home - they had a great time with my parents. They were spoiled ROTTEN but they deserve it. They went to the beach and boardwalk, an old fashioned mining town, fishing - lots of fun stuff. My parents were here for the weekend and were kind enough to watch the kids yesterday while we had rehearsal.

3. I can't believe Lola is going to be 1 on Wednesday. She's so fun.

4. Ok, I said it was going to be short. Seriously - BUSY!

No comments: