Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back to life, back to reality!

Ok - well, I'm back. Made it home on Sunday night - even with a 3 hour flight delay. I was so excited to see me family again! I had a wonderful time, but it's good to be home! Here are a few more pictures of me in the show!

Before the show - see my new bangs, though I should have brushed them!

My Maria costume!

"Our Favorite Son" - You should youtube it - we did the original Tommy Tune choreography.

Me as Christine and Chris Coyne as the Phantom - so much fun!!

I even got a boat!

There are also lots of pictures on my facebook - facebook.com/sandrahuntsman. I hope I get the opportunity to do something like this again. And, as soon as I can, I'll post some video! I should be getting my copy before too long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Phantom costume and pics!