Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm ON THE ROAD!

First of all, my movie shoot was a blast! As soon as I can, I'll do a couple of blogs on it with all sorts of fun stuff - but for now, my non-disclosure agreement is in effect...so you'll just have to wait until August!

The shoot did end up going an extra night, so, on Monday night, I got on set at 8:00pm. We wrapped at about 6:15am. My flight to Spokane was at 10:05 am, which meant I needed to get to the airport at 8:30 am. Needless to say, I didn't get any sleep before getting on the plane, which was fun. I did sleep on the plane the whole way to Spokane - a whole 2 hours. Once we got off, we went straight to the hotel, got our keys and were told we didn't have to be to rehearsal until 7 pm. Music to my ears! I slept from like 2 to 6pm and was actually able to rehearse with some level of dignity.

Wednesday was a long day of rehearsals - 11am to 11:30 pm, and then yesterday was a dress rehearsal at 2pm and our opening night show at 7:30 pm. I think it went well! I do wish that I had my husband in the audience to give me an honest opinion of the show, but oh well!

So, here are few shots of me in costume and rehearsals. I'm hoping to get some video before long.

In my Christine (from Phantom of the Opera) costume which I made myself!

Rehearsing for "There's No Business Like Showbusiness" with Lynn Steinhurst, Steven Midura, Kellie Wright (she was in Millie with me), and Chris Coyne.

Oh, Kelly and Chris!

"Let's go on with the show!"

My Grizabella makeup!

This is the costume and wig I wear in "No Business Like Showbusiness"
That wig has prompted a new hairstyle I've been thinkin about...

Seeing as how I'll have a lot of free time, I'll be working on getting some of the things I've missed out on lately up. I have new photos Thoroughly Modern Millie as well as the video to post, pics from our recent trip to Disneyland - ya know, the stuff I've been too busy to post about!

1 comment:

Valinda said...

I didn't sign any agreements >:) but it's good to know the wait will be over in August! Have tons of fun over there in Eastern WA I'll be soaking up the rain and cloudiness on the other side tomorrow!!!!