Monday, July 14, 2008

A Post about my Dentist

You just never know where life will lead you! At the AIDA auditions, a very cute couple, Joeseph and Tiffany Hale, came in to audition. They had been out of the loop for a while because the husband is in dental school, but they were excited to audition for the show. Well, they were both fantastic. Steve cast him on the spot as Radames and was THRILLED to have found such an amazing performer. He fit the bill perfectly - dynamic actor, unbelievable singing voice and fantastic look. She was in serious consideration for Amneris and was also a solid performer and DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.



Unfortunately, the schedule for dental school was changed on him and he had to drop the show, much to the mutual disappointment of the director. But - hey - we understand! Ya gotta do what you gotta do. Anyway, I have been in serious need of some dental work, so I asked him about it and he said I could probably get into the program. I let it go for a while, and then one night when one of my teeth happened to start abcessing, he e-mailed out of the blue to see about getting the process going. It was fate! And I did. He pulled that tooth and right now I'm undergoing my thorough evaluation to look towards what kind of care I will need. He's trying to get me in a program to where I only have to pay the lab fees. Please pray for that! I have so much work that needs to be done and that would really help.



Anyway, I'm just happy to have a dentist who is my friend - because I usually HATE the dentist, but it helps to be comfortable in your surroundings and Joe never fails to put me at ease! We have a lot in common, being theatre folk who are married to theatre folk. And they have two cute little kids, too! I want his wife to be a princess for me when I get that going again -which will be soon!



So, here's their headshots and a recording of him singing. I wonder if he'd sing for me while he works on my teeth!





3 comments:

Valinda said...

Oh My! Now I'm disappointed!Good Luck getting everything fixed. She will be perfect for SB & C. :)

LeeZ and WeeZ said...

WOW!!! HE is an amazing singer!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

HOT...just my type, dark hair! Tell him that I have a bad tooth too...really I DOO!!