Thursday, July 10, 2008

See my book!

For the last 2-3 weeks, I've been working on a book of photos from Beauty and the Beast for the director, but I also am making it available to the rest of the cast. So, you can see it at blurb.com and look at the first 15 pages! It's 40 pages and I photoshopped every one! Yeah, it took a lot of time, but take a gander - I think it was worth it!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/188495/a3fe6a030e8299fa2e3b3afc960784f7

Tonight I spent a fun night at the theatre - we went to see 1776 - the July show out at the Ranch. So, I had my historical/patriotic night for the year. Good times!

4 comments:

Valinda said...

Did you mean your historical/ patriotic/sexual innuendo night? Are you refreshed this morning? ;)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

yall are hideous...if u can't talk about sexual stuff on our mommy rant u think i wanna hear about it here???

Sandra said...

Umm...don't blame me, Jessica. That was all Valinda.

But, just so you know, the innuendo was in the show, not the audience.

Seriously. I just wanted compliments on my book and this has all gone in the gutter. What's with that?

LeeZ and WeeZ said...

I think it looks good Sandra, Good Job!