Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Her name was Lola...

My sister in-law took photos of Lola. I meant to have them done when she turned 1, but we are a month late. Doesn't matter - the pictures are beyond adorable. Lola is my spunky, determined, smart, sassy and genuinely happy baby girl who is growing up too fast - but she can speed through this year. The time from about 12 months to a little past two is the hardest for me as a mom because they are in to everything and don't understand when you tell them no! Nevertheless, love the little bugger to death! Enjoy her great photos!








3 comments:

Karrie Green said...

Adorable

Valinda said...

She's the cutest Lola ever!!

The Winkel Family said...

She is so stinkin' beautiful, as you all are! :D Don't forget to forward me Sheree's number/info! :D Thanks lady! I LOVE the picts!