Friday, December 19, 2008

3 things that make me laugh out loud.

#1. This photo of Ryder. It just cracks me up every time I see it. It's so perfect, with the bread in his hands and his mouth and then those stupid glasses...hilarity! 2. This photo of Lola. She's wearing some of Ryder's old clothes because hers were in the dryer. Her dirty self fell asleep just like this...I love it so much, but I don't think I'll be putting her in that T-shirt anymore...it wasn't the best call in the first place, but she'll have this photo forever!


#3. This video:
My favorite part is where she's stuttering and says "Is this even english?" SO brilliantly funny. Hey - I love Twilight, but I love me a good spoof!
3 funny things are always a good thing!

3 comments:

Valinda said...

Can they get that guy to direct the next one???

Mr. Ball said...

So stinkin' funny! I love Juice Box stuff. I think she's brilliant.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

okay that clip is freakin hilarious! i love it. i like the running scene when she's on his back. and lola? my gosh that woman is stinkin hot!