Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Cards!

I got to make some fun Christmas cards this year for family members! Here they are...don't worry, some of you will still get ours in the mail or hand delivered and the back is cool! I'll save that as a surprise!

Here's my in-laws family!

And my Sister-in-law who took our family photos. I took the photos on her card! And you may recognize some of the design elements...just look around you!

Finally, here's ours. I decided to do some not so traditional colors, but I love it! I've had the background for a year now, just waiting to use it!
I have another project I've been working on, but I'll have to wait until after Christmas to show you!
Oh! And check out 2 of the blogs to your left - Valinda and Sheree. I did both of their blog backgrounds/headers! Let me know if you want one - I'll totally hook you up!


1 comment:

Valinda said...

Okay, I seriously LOVE the current back ground can I get it in dark blue and gold sparkle instead of red and silver???

I love your unconventional Christmas card it's perfect!