Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Randomness!

Just thought I'd share a few photos of our crazy, zany antics. None of these photos were staged, well, ok, maybe 1, but this is just us!

Here's Lola, flying around on her motorcycled. She loves it. So does Ryder, but he doesn't understand when his engine runs out of gas so quickly, so he's been banned from riding.

On Saturday, we went to look at model homes. We just like too! Here are the kids playing in a very large, under the stairs space.

Ryder and Lola in the shower. This is what they did when Steve told them to smile!

This is me in the shower - oh, edited for content! ;)

We went to see Uncle Ga- uh, Santa! He came to the church breakfast. Ho, ho, ho! Here he is with Piper

And Chloe as she rattled off her way long list.
Laptop, anyone?

And Ryder and Lola, terrified beyond belief. I do have more than one sweater, folks - that's just my favorite!

But Ryder was happy when he got his Candy Cane!


Last, but certainly not least, Steve had a little fun with some fun glasses he found. People are seriously always commenting on how we all have blue eyes (which was fate because Steve and I are both blue eyed - c'mon folks, thing back to 9th grade biology and the Punnett square - you know, recessive and dominant genes!) but this was too funny. Ryder's makes me laugh my tail off every time I look at it.
Well, that's all! Enjoy the freezing cold - someone ought to, I certainly am not. I'm typing to keep my fingers warm!

3 comments:

redheadsmom said...

You never know, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, John has brown hair and brown eyes and we have two red heads. Which also makes people scratch their heads.

Valinda said...

I am enjoying the cold! It's about time it wasn't 70 degrees. I know all about the biology but for me it's just the startling blue color that catches me off guard even after all these years. Thanks for editing ur pic in the shower I don't want to be scarred for life *shudder*. I love the picture of Ryder, he looks even more like Ava when you can't see his whole face.

Sheree Flick Photography said...

I like their CHEEKS!

:)