Friday, December 12, 2008

More fun!

Here's some more random pictures of our trip...no particular order thanks to blogspots fabulous uploader...my last post almost drove me mad!

Anyway - enjoy!


Gotta love Cinderella!

I'm your dream come true!


No comment.


I think this is just a cool picture of Woody!

Oh, Steve - he's just so serious all the time!

I don't think I used this one in the last blog, did I? My smile looks dumb.

Eatin' breakfast, waitin' for the oil change.

We got stuck under the man eating plant in Haunted Mansion Holiday. Pretty cool, huh?

Waiting to get on X2!

Steve and his yummy sandwich!

I still may not feel rested, but I do feel refreshed. Can't wait to do it again! We are taking Ryder for his birthday on January 7th - that whole free thing. Yay!

2 comments:

Mr. Ball said...

It's really too bad you guys don't have any fun, or anything! What the heck is in that sandwich Steve's eating?

Sheree Flick Photography said...

The beginning of something big??? Oh you must be talking about his hips!!! :o Ha ha ha! (love ya Steven)