Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Art Isn't Easy

"Art Isn't Easy" from Sunday in the Park with George

Art may not be easy, but it is fun! I had so much fun today making my own blog background! Let me know if you want one, too...I might be able to help you out!

Ok - so - here is a photo of my neice Ava in the Snow White costume I made her - soooo cute and very fancy fabrics.


Here are my kids and my sisters kids as we get ready to go trick-or-treating. Lola especially cracks me up in this picture.

And now, for a very special treat - here is a video of me performing the "Happy Working Song" from Enchanted at a Stake Concert. I had a lot of fun!

Ok - that's all for now! Maybe I'll have time to start blogging more now that the show has finally calmed down....we'll see!

2 comments:

Valinda said...

I really like Ava's skirt fabric. When will I see your finished Snow White??? I'm gonna get back to you on the background, when I know what I want.

Sheree Flick Photography said...

I love your background. I might ask you to do one for me after we do our pictures!