Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No More!

"No More!" from tick, tick....BOOM! by Jonathan Larsen

Yeah, I'm done with trying to give EVERY post a musical name. It will only happen now if it comes to me. That was just too much pressure.

We took family pictures! YAY! Enjoy! (these are just some, more to come later - give me a reason to post.)


This is about as traditional as we get.


Isn't Ryder funny?

Just us gals.

My two favorite men!

And our high fashion shot!

Oh, did I mention I have a whole new hairdo - have had it for about a month now. Lovin' it!

I just haven't gotten any pictures of myself with the new hair I wished to share. I know, vanity. Oh well!


One last thing - here is the Sleeping Beauty dress I built for my neice, Mia.

Fancy!

1 comment:

Valinda said...

Piper's hair is SO long! I need to get Sheree to take my family pics, how much does she charge?? You all look fabulous.