Friday, November 28, 2008

Who needs Robert Pattinson - I've got Sexy Cullen Madness!

I am the luckiest girl alive - I have my very own Edward Cullen!


But seriously, I took Chloe and Piper and my sister in law McKayla and her friend Torrey to see Twilight today. Piper was admittedly a little young. It didn't scare her, she was mostly bored and never stopped talking/asking questions. Good think I saw it before or I would have been upset. But Chloe liked it - and now my husband has even more reason to tease me. If only HE sparkled in the sunlight...
Our Thanksgiving was nice. I made pie - don't laugh, it was good! Lemon Merengue with freshly picked lemons. Yum! I also finished one of my Christmas gift projects!
Oh, and we did hit some Black Friday shopping...just stopped by Walmart in the afternoon to see if they still had some of their $8 jeans and $4 kids jeans and they did! I got 2 pairs that actually fit me, the girls got some jeans and sweaters and pajamas. Man it's expensive buying stuff for 4 kids! Anyway, that was nice.
No plans for tomorrow, just vegging out I think!

3 comments:

Valinda said...

LOL I'm glad you all had fun, so did I ...sleeping! That has got to be the WORST picture I've ever seen of Steve, but he does look like Robert Pattinson in all the pictures I saw of him, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Love Steve's hair! Hilarious! I think he's got the pout down too. Are you sure he didn't go to the movie with you? Yeah...truth be told, I'm looking forward to the sequel too. I also may be the only person on the face of the earth who is now going BACK to read the novel after having seen the movie.

-ERIK
lordwhatsmymotivation.wordpress.com

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Nice pic Steve! :)