Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This is getting out of hand!

*Please note that all photos below were taken with my new toy - Sony Cybershot W120. Love it!
Ok, first - the cuteness


Lola knows to pose for photos now. Wildy out of hand.



See what I mean? The cuteness is scary!



Then there's Ryder - this was taken moments after he woke up. Yes, he slept in the shoes daddy bought him. Insists he wear them to sleep, yet refuses to wear pajamas. Classy.

Now, a warning - this is where I must draw the line. This Twilight thing has gone too far -

I didn't set this photo up, folks. No sir, this is how I found my dear, sweet Lola when it got far too quiet in the other room tonight.
While I will confess that I read the book again this week, alternating the first 12 chapters of the Midnight Sun manuscript for the full effect. Obsessed much?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!