Friday, June 6, 2008

Beauty and the Beast Photos - Part One

As promised - here are some photos from the show! In case you weren't paying attention earlier, I did hair/makeup and my husband, Steve, is playing Lumiere (the candlestick). I didn't have much battery, so I didn't quite get to the ballgown. But these are fun for starters!


Kari Curletto as Belle in "Belle" (The wig looks better in person, I swear!)

My friend Evan Litt as LeFou and Erik Ball as Gaston (he's my friend, too!)
My husband, Steve as Lumiere and John Wenstrom as Cogsworth
My friend (and fellow blogger) Shannon Winkle as "Madame de la Grande Bouche" (the Wardrobe), Belle and Brooke Voigt as Mrs. Potts
The Enchanted Objects

Lumiere and Jennifer De La Torre as Babette

(When Piper first saw this rather flirtatious scene, she was very alarmed and looked at me and said "Mom!" like "Aren't you going to do something?" I just laughed!)


Belle and Sevyn Mindoro as Beast with Lumiere

(I didn't actually design the Beast makeup/horns/hair, but I changed the color of the hair and added a ton of other hair to make it look more textured and beastly.)

Belle and the Beast bond over a good book. I love that they fall in love while reading the classics.

Well, I'll take more pictures and add more later! I'd like to try to get some good video as well.

1 comment:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i wish i could have been there, my kids would have LOVED it and that's the ONLY disney movie my kora has NOT seen because our blockbuster has lost their copy!! ugh. it looks so grand!