Friday, June 27, 2008

I love my Ryder, oh yes I do!

Don't get me wrong, I adore all of my children. Ryder is just at that stage of life where he is really starting to talk and the things coming out of his mouth are SO funny! His big thing right now is "No hit me!" but it sounds like "no heeeet meeeeee!" or yesterday, he said "Mommmmmm, cah eye hab sum eye keeemmmmmmmmm?" (mom, can I have some Ice Cream?) It's just so cute! Everything is about hitting (or hurting, it's pretty much the same word). He'll be looking all sad and he'll say "Bay bee heeeet me wid uh b -eye- t." (Baby hit (or hurt) me with a bite) I'll say "Where's Ryder?" and he'll hit his chest and say "That's Meeee!"


I remember how cute Chloe and Piper were at that age. Chloe would say "Doog!" instead of Good. Loved it! Piper was kind of a slow talker, she still has some speech issues. Sometimes I wonder if it's because Chloe would do all the talking for her! Anyone who knows Chloe won't find that too surprising.


I found him yesterday trying to put the baby's shoes on her! He has a thing about shoes, he's always worried about them, which is kinda funny because it took me a long time to get him to wear shoes after he started walking. Anyway, whatta swell kid!


They make me smile.

1 comment:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i just realized we have the opposite sex'd kids. i'm retarded...