Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some Catch Up!

1. I needed a picture of Piper for her birthday party announcement - and of course, all the kids got in on the fun! Here's Piper, hair by Aunt McKayla.

Piper is such a princess!

Chloe - Mid Air (blue eyshadow and all!)

Ryder - Cheese! He can't resist!

Lola loves to point!

Yes, I do not dress my younger children in the summer. It's summer and it's hot and they are messy.

2. Remember how I told you that Ryder came to the show last Friday and was a VERY good boy! Here he is after the show with daddy!

Daddy and Ryder - two peas in a pod!
And here's me with GLEN! That's my favorite thing about theatre - making new friends! I made quite a few during Beauty and the Beast!
3. Closing Night - just a couple of shots:
Before the show every night, we have a meeting and pep talk. I took this photo just as it was starting. The one to the right in the blue hawaiin shirt next to Maurice (gray wig) is Phil, the director. Steve is there, too - just to the lower right of Maurice in his black costume shirt. At the end of every meeting is "Oogies" - a chant that is tradition.

Oogie time!

One last photo of Steveas Lumiere. He moves so fast that it was hard to get him in the traditional candlestick pose.

I really did have a great time working on Beauty and the Beast. I met great people, watched a great show night after night and I'm pretty proud of my work on the show. And the cast and crew were really fabulous with my kids. I went to 11 out of 13 performances and Lola accompanied me to every single one. By the end of the run, she was dancing and singing the whole time!

4. Dentist - I went back in to the dentist today and was accepted to the program. I already have my first procedure scheduled in just over a month. I'm actually excited about it because it's going to be a tooth that cracked nearly 2 years ago and you can see it. I am going to have a pretty smile again and won't have to think about which side the camera is on!

Ok, that's really all for now!



2 comments:

Valinda said...

I miss the days when I didn't have to dress my kids in the summer time. They actually insist on wearing clothes now!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Piper is so you!! What a little glamour girl. I don't dress my kids ever...really. It's always "summer" here so whats the point. I agree with valinda though, it does make me sad when jake and kora want to put on clothes because it makes me feel like they're getting too big to be little naked varmints.