Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Little Catch Up

Ok, so I will take photos at Beauty and the Beast tonight - I hope. 4 kids, crazy wind and traffic made me way to stressed out to think to take pictures last night. It was insanity!

So, here is a Jessica style list of catch ups! (Jessica, you are becoming a blogging icon!)

1.School is out for the summer!!! Yesterday was the last day! I'm so excited - but mostly because it means I don't have to get up early. These last two weeks with Beauty and the Beast rehearsals have been nuts and the poor girls have been way too tired on more than one school day. And this summer is only going to be crazier as it goes.


2. Lola is a crazy climbing baby! She stands unassisted now and I wouldn't be surprised if she starts walking anytime soon. She'll be 10 months old tomorrow. Here's a picture of her pulling herself up on Grandpa's desk the other day. She climbed on his briefcase first.


3. Piper gradutated Kindergarten! Please note that I did NOT coach her on these poses!




Hot stuff, that Piper!

4. Ryder is a budding performer. Here he is with Daddy's rehearsal candles. He was even singing. It was too cute!

And, when one of them broke, he took right to fixing it!

And last night after the show, the cast had to go back onstage to work on some sound issues. Ryder was right there, singing and dancing along. Everytime they finished, he would yell "One more time!" I think the whole cast was about to melt.

5. I couldn't be prouder of my husband as Lumiere! He's always amazing onstage, but I put his "Candles" on the other day and goofed around doing some of his moves, and MAN - it's HARD! He makes it look so easy. I will definitely post pictures of him tonight - hopefully some video, too. You wouldn't believe how many times I hear "Wow! Your husband is great!" Blah, blah, BLAH! Just kidding. He really is!

Well, I guess that's all for today. We've been so wrapped up in BATB rehearsals that not much else has happened. Ce' la vie!

2 comments:

Valinda said...

You're amazing too, people just don't know you did the work. I need to get some pictures too!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i was going to say the same thing as valinda! both u girls are FABULOUS at what you do. i would get compliments on my dresses ALL THE TIME from people wanting to know who does them.