Sunday, June 22, 2008

Success...and the End! (or is it? WHAT?)

Last night I took Ryder to the show again. I know I swore I wouldn't, but a babysitter was non existant and I needed to get out of the house. So, I bit the bullet.

But - GUESS WHAT! He sat through the whole show! He was SO good and we had so much fun! He was restless from time to time, but we found fun things to look at or for when the action slowed down a little bit! We had several friends there as well, but he mostly hung out with me. It was a very enjoyable night at the theatre.

And then tonight was CLOSING NIGHT! Always a great show. I'm going to attempt to post a video of Steve doing "Be Our Guest" but its pretty long and may take way to long to upload.

BUT - it may return. I'm not disclosing details, but it's a possibility. That makes me happy and sad. Happy because it's a great show and it would bump out a show that is way less exciting. But, sad because it means I way more than likely won't get my turn onstage this fall and we wouldn't be mounting it again anytime soon so I won't have another chance to audition (for any role - not just Belle - I'm afraid that ship may have sailed). So possibly another personal dissappointment in what is turning out to be a very long line of them. Again, nothings set in stone, there are a lot of things to work out, but we'll see. I am NOT getting my hopes up. UGH! Will someone please just let me do a role for heaven's sake!!!

No comments: