Sunday, June 15, 2008

Saturday Fun

Today was a great Saturday. I went with Steve to do a bid and left the older three with grandma. So, we had some "alone" time. Well, with Lola.

Then we gathered the kids up, dropped Ryder off at Lee & Sheree's (sister-in-law and her husband) and headed out to the ranch.

Shortly after we dropped Ryder off, we received this photo.


Buddy boy got to go swimming! How cute is this little ensemble! Thanks to Lee and Sheree, for sure.

Then we drove the rest of the million miles to the Ranch. It really stinks that it is SOOO dang far out there. Anyway, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go tonight, but I was so glad that I did! There were bunches of my friends out there! I got to see Josh and Ginger and their brood - they have 2 similar in age to Ryder. Juliet and Willow - they are both 2 months younger than Ryder and Lola respectively. Rosemary and Bill - another theatre couple. They are actually both in a lot of local commercials and they crack me up. Rosemary always brings stuff for the girls - but tonight they turned down oatmeal raisin cookies because they don't like raisins. Oy! Anjolene was there - she is this gorgeous girl who played a guy pirate for Steve in Peter Pan. She's really sweet! And we met my friend Shannon's family. I could tell she was so excited to have them there. And bunches of others! Have I worn out the exclamation point in this paragraph? Oh well - I enjoyed myself if you couldn't tell.

So, tomorrow I'll post some great pictures of my makeup designs. I didn't take the photos this time, but there are some really cool ones I'm excited to share.

I'll leave you with this video of Ryder singing "Be Our Guest" with a little help from Daddy. Though he's unhappy about something at the end of the video, but perhaps that's the cutest part!




OH! By the way, did you notice my header changed? Basically the same design, but much cooler effect. I'm having a blast with Photoshop and I can't wait to post more stuff I'm doing!


Old:

New:

2 comments:

Karen Valinda said...

the girls ran for the computer when they heard Ryder, they are such fans! I wasn't sure about the new header cause on my mom's computer things look different. It looks great, keep playing with the program and then we'll do my website! - Valinda

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

fabulous! keep up the good posting work and u'll never see the time out side bar again!